Amped Illustration is a creative design studio in Vancouver BC.

Fine Art/Conceptual Artist ~ Angela Pineau

Amped Illustration is a creative design studio in Surrey, BC, Canada.

I am a Graduate of Emily Carr University of Art & Design and BCIT in Design Essentials with solid work experience in Graphic Design and Artistry. I offer a vast array of artistic mediums; ink art, graphite, airbrush, makeup & digital art.

My Artistry has taken me to many creative places with a wide variety of clients. I am now have been granted Permittee Status as Art Department Assistant with IATSE Local 891 and am available for hire.




Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Splendiferous Elephant

Splendiferous Elephant

African Inspiration
This African Elephant picture was an assignment that was given to me while at Emily Carr.  We were instructed to find a picture that inspired us and then to use a fine tip pen to indicate light and dark areas.  I chose this picture because I was inspired by the wornderful patterns that Africa has to offer.  I hope to do more in the future for this series.

3 comments:

child of God said...

Nice! I love the eye.

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Wow! That's really good! I love how you drew in the patterns on the skin...it looks very cool :)

Squeaks.

Anonymous said...

Looks even better in the frame!
A new year brings new hope.