Amped Illustration is a creative design studio in Vancouver BC.

Fine Art/Conceptual Artist ~ Angela Pineau

Amped Illustration is a creative design studio in Surrey, BC, Canada.

I am a Graduate of Emily Carr University of Art & Design and BCIT in Design Essentials with solid work experience in Graphic Design and Artistry. I offer a vast array of artistic mediums; ink art, graphite, airbrush, makeup & digital art.

My Artistry has taken me to many creative places with a wide variety of clients. I am now have been granted Permittee Status as Art Department Assistant with IATSE Local 891 and am available for hire.




Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Entangled Entities

Photo Inspiration
Pen & Ink~ Entangled Entities
Pen and Ink drawing (right), titled Entangled Entities, was inspired by this photo (left) I took that was just in my yard.  I seem to be drawn to trees of particular.  The way in which the roots twisted and traveled around the tree intrigued me, much like life and our choices.

3 comments:

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

O.o you drew that?? That's beautiful! I love the roots and how they twist about the tree. The leaves too, they're very cool. I'm amazed at how similar your drawing looks compared to the photo XD I'd never be able to conduct such a master piece. I'm afraid I'll have to stick at stickman drawings :P

Squeaks.

child of God said...

This is very beautiful! I have seen it on your other site but it is bigger here and the beauty of it sticks out better. Good job girlfriend! :)

Amped Illustration said...

Awww thx girls!